Spark Update Suggestions
2. Needs work of audio queues, when listening to music they are very jarring, they break workout flow. Instead of stopping music, lower volume of music and overlay audio update on top of it, use a fade in/out if this is not possible of both the music and the que, use alternate (shorter sounds clips like positive/neutral/negative beeps/tones to indicate que rather than what currently is being used.
3. TTBin's android app and desktop app dont use the same naming convention, activity, start time/date needs to be included. Right now multiple runs (on same day) on android are difficult to determine from each other or from other workouts.
4. Integate dropbox/googledrive/onedrive into both desktop and android app so that all ttbins can be synced to a single location since tomtom does not want to store them in their cloud for us.
5. Show current calibration factor being used for treadmill/other calibrated activities
6. Show more in depth sleep cycle monitoring
7. in lieu of a more advanced collection feature, allow for resting heart rate recording while asleep, , i.e. record heart rate 10 mins before a wakeup alarm.
8. Show start times of runs/treadmill runs in watch activity histyory(it shows them for weights activity)
Im sure Ill have more, this is just from first weeks limited usage.