Software update for the Spark & Runner2 watches - version 1.1.14
We just released a first software update for the Spark and Runner 2 watches.
Please find below what's in this update:
- We fixed an issue that could cause treadmill calibration to fail.
- You can now create a custom race on your watch so that you can race a specific distance or time.
- We have improved setting the clock after a complete battery drain.
- We fixed an issue that cause to watch to continue showing the charging icon after removing it from the dock.
- We improved translations for some languages.
- If your watch supports music, you can now control the music playback by moving up from Clock screen.
- We improved battery life when playing music.
- We improved the music file compatibility.
- We improved the USB connectivity with a computer.
- Sleep data can now be uploaded to the MySports website.
- You can now use your watch in Japanese.
- You can now use your watch in Korean.
- You can now use your watch in Malaysian.
- You can now use your watch in Indonesian.