MyDrive Connect desktop app update
Today we have updated the MyDrive Connect desktop app. There is no need for any update on the user side, you should be able to see the change the next time you open MyDrive Connect. The changes are as follows:
• On the overview page we have placed the links Buy Maps and Services and MyDrive - Plan routes and view traffic in a more prominent place.
• If the device has a microSD card inserted, you will be able to choose a memory location when installing a map under My Maps.
Also, in the more info panel there will either be the choice to Install on Device or Install on SD Card.
If the map won’t fit on the device memory and there is a microSD card inserted, the default value will then set to Install on SD Card.
• In the MyMaps section we have made it clearer which maps are installed ( by adding Installed above the map image).
• In the clean up wizard, it will also be possible to install a smaller map for a map installed on the device.
• For a partially installed map, the Install button will change to Repair. (It is also shown that the map is corrupted above the image of the map)
Partial/Corrupted maps will also be shown in the clean up wizard, with the possibility to remove them.