Pro7250

pro 7250. It seems like the Pro 7250 have got zero support . i recently changed from garmin to tom tom gps and i feel i have made a big mistake. i cant transfer my poi`s to this stupid gps. i have been struggling for days to get it to work for me. they say its "PRO" there is nothing pro about it. i wasted my money on this thing. its useless to me...going back to garmin

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Gerald,

Welcome to the forum!

This model is indeed supported by TomTom Telematcs. Please, see

Where do I find information about truck navigation?
  • BoonamaiBoonamai Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have been forced to upgrade from the Pro 7100 t o the 7250, Got to say looks nice, but all the functionality has gone. find it very hard to add favourites, the old software so much simpler, i have 20 vehicles and not one of our staff like or can use it as well as the old , census is that we should change to a different provider, tomtom should do a video to demonstrate how to use it as its a major change to adapt and re sellers useless.
  • darren bdarren b Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    could not agree more, the new menus are crap, i need to add fuel bunker sites for our drivers but so far no one has been able to offer me any support. The new menu is really poor and badly designed