Directly see if topic contains posts of my own — TomTom Community

Directly see if topic contains posts of my own

MegalosMegalos Posts: 6,044
Superusers
edited January 2019 in Forum feedback
In the previous forum it was possible to directly see if a topic contained posts of my own (it was shown on the topic overview). This I used a lot to quickly browse through some topics where I had contributed in the past, to see if a follow up was needed. It was a very simple and convenient feature. Now I'm missing this feature. Would it be possible to reintroduce this?

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Megalos,

Thanks for your feedback!

I'll add it to the list. Meanwhile, all the topics you've posted on are automatically added to your Favorites and you'll get a notification email when a new comment is posted on the topic, just like it used to be. Please note, that topics started on the old forum are not migrated into your Favorites so you won't get notifications from those unless you add them to your Favorites.

Cheers, Mikko
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 6,044
    Superusers
    Yes, I noticed that :D. I immediately turned off those e-mail notifications. I much prefer the old way. Thanks for adding it to the list :-).
  • james_rjames_r Posts: 13 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I would like to add my 2pennyworth, yes I would 2nd that request, please re add to to the working functions of the discussion forums.
    Yes you get an e-mail but it does not seem to link that reply, it goes to the main page and you have scan to the reply and the original post.
    This is so unlike most of the forums where I am a member, and so unlike the last time that I used is it in Nov.

Best Wishes
    JIm
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Jim,

Thanks for your feedback!

We've also noticed some issues with the email notifications and are looking into this.

Cheers, Mikko