Move 'Mark Forum Read' Link — TomTom Community

Move 'Mark Forum Read' Link

MikeJamesMikeJames Posts: 388 [Revered Navigator]
edited January 2019 in Forum feedback
TomTom, can you move the 'Mark Forum Read' link from the *bottom* of the page to the *top* where it belongs.

It's plain stupid to have to scroll down through all the subjects that I don't want to read just to mark them that I don't want to read them!

At the same time, a "Mark ALL Forums Read" should be added too.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    MikeJames wrote:
    TomTom, can you move the 'Mark Forum Read' link from the *bottom* of the page to the *top* where it belongs.

It's plain stupid to have to scroll down through all the subjects that I don't want to read just to mark them that I don't want to read them!

At the same time, a "Mark ALL Forums Read" should be added too.

I don't see any change when I mark a forum as read, since it does not change the color or boldness of the posts to indicate they have been read. You essentially need to remember the last time you were on so you can check the time of the posts. Huge oversight in the new forum design. You can hit Ctrl-End on a PC and it will take you right to the bottom without scrolling, by the way. I am sure there is Mac equivalent, but not sure on mobile.
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 6,049
    Superusers
    MikeJames wrote:
    Yes, I agree. I already had a number of times where I had to scroll to the bottom before I could hit the 'Mark read' button. It's these little things that can make the forum a lot easier and pleasant to work with.