Report an issue
Even though we tried our best to get rid of all reported issues, you may encounter problems while visiting this forum. We would be very thankful if you could report these issues to us, so that we can investigate them properly, and apply a quick fix if necessary.
Before you report an issue, it is recommended to double-check in our list of reported issues whether or not the issue you are experiencing has been reported before. If this is not the case, please give us as much information as possible, so that we can reproduce the problem. Here a list of things that we would like to know in order to be able to resolve issues:
- Link to the page where you are encountering the issue on
- description of the things that you have done on the forum before the problem occurred (steps to reproduce the issue)
- Screenshot / url to a screenshot
- Expected behavior / observed behavior
- Operating system used (e.g. Windows [version], Mac OSX [version])
- Browser name and version
We will try to come back to you as soon as possible.