Forgot my password

Runner238255Runner238255 Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
edited January 18 in Archived Discussions
Thank you for finally adding the "Forgot My Password" Function to TomTomMySports!

However, the system does not recognize any changed password. Anybody else has the same problem? For tomtom.com web (to access the forum) the password recovery worked without any problem. Why is this so different?
Tagged:

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Runner238255,

Thanks for reporting issue!

Please note, that MySports account is different from TomTom account used on this forum. Should you have issues with loging into MySports, please [url=https://discussions.tomtom.com/t5/How-to-use-the-forum/How-to-Contact-support/td-p/292358"; target="_blank]contact Customer Service[/url].

Cheers, Mikko
  • MrPatrickMrPatrick Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Earlier it was the "Forgetten Password" button that didn't work. Now, I am able to enter a new password to reset it, but i can't login then using the new password. This is only a problem on the MySports site since tomtom works well. This really leaves me wondering if my uploads from my GPS watch really work...

I hope this issue is resolved ... I haven't used the MySports site for months.

-Patrick
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online109

16Hans
16Hans
adamvfr
adamvfr
Bembo
Bembo
biker_62
biker_62
Elchdoktor