Mazda NVA-SD8110 EU navigation problems
The problem is that since then the same problem appears almost every day. The steps I made trying to correct the problem were:
- reset the device to factory settings;
- regularly update the device;
- tried the "soft-reset" as described in the manual (i.e. I turned off the engine, removed the SD card, inserted it back in and turned on the engine);
- checked the GPS status, which displayed a good reception of at least 5 satellites simultaneously, even though the positioning was completely confused.
None of these measures worked or was helpful. The problem is very annoying, therefore I shall be very grateful to anyone who will offer me the final solution.