Contact Tomtom

2»

Comments

• ZsoltZsolt Posts: 36,020 Superusers
    866 486 6866Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ESTSaturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
  • SledgeSledge Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Is there a contact number for TomTom in South Africa?
    Numbers in my signature.
  • SportingclaySportingclay Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I guess by reading the messages that error 107 is a Sims problem?  I really don't think I will ever buy another TomTom device again.  I have the Go Live 2535 there site is horrendous not only can't I contact them but I can't find what a simple error means.  If it wasn't for the community I be still looking for the answer!  My device is not in the list for support I can't believe that there is no answer for this error, does anybody know what to do?  All I did was subscribe to the live service and that was the end or the start of my problems.  I not sure if I received the update or not.  If no one can help then I will call my credit card  for a refund this is BS.. They got my money and I don't know what I got!!
  • jtonline-1005jtonline-1005 Posts: 141 [Supreme Navigator]
    Sportingclay wrote:
    ... does anybody know what to do? All I did was subscribe to the live service and that was the end or the start of my problems.  I not sure if I received the update or not...
    Have you gone through the eight steps for your device at:  [url=http://us.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/10383/locale/en_US"; target="_blank]Why are my LIVE Services not working?[/url] 
    Step 8 explains what info to send to TomTom and how, if the problem persists after going through steps 1 to 7.

My current device: GO LIVE 1005 Europe v2
    TomTom Active Dock for fixed installation
    atFoliX FX Anti-reflection screen protection foil

(Ex user of other TomTom devices)

Please help other TomTom Community members identify useful content by clicking the Kudos thumbs, and by selecting the best answer to your question as the Accepted Solution.

Blog ¦ Twitter
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,508 Superusers
    Hi Sportingclay

Welcome to the site

Note :- This applies to Units with a built in SIM Card

But not units with a traffic antenna in the power lead or the new GO6000 or (GO5000 when released)

Link to check  :- [url=https://discussions.tomtom.com/t5/GO-800-1000-2000-Via-Start-20/live/m-p/503374#M57305"; target="_blank]Live Services[/url]

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'
    I'm another unhappy customer. I've spent nearly an hour looking for a support number, because there's no way to change my email address in my profile. TomTom is obviously hiding their phone number, because they don't want to be bothered. So, I'll make it easy... I buy another brand next time, so they won't be bothered when I need to change my email address. Pathetic!!
  • truesdaletruesdale Posts: 28 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    Hi bsperlazzo. welcome to the Tom Tom forum. perhaps the support team may be of help to you if you contact team via the following telephone number: USA 866 486 6866 mon - fri 7am - 11pm sat 9am 8pm est. Trust this will be of some help.
    Bottom of every single page on the forum, Support, Contact us. Or very top of www.tomtom.com, Support, Contact. If that is considered as hiding, then what is not?
  • banner19banner19 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Zsolt, he's looking for a phone number. There's no phone number listed in any of those places. It's very well hidden, indeed!!
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,523 Superuser
    @bsperlazzo

Phone number for Customer Services

CS United States
    866 486 6866
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
    Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m EST
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
    @banner19: Absolutely not hidden.