Getting latest maps on NB1

svelaga
svelaga Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
edited September 22 in Built in car navigation
Hi, I have mazda NB1 , tomtom app version 10.855 . How can i get the latest australia maps on to the device. Is there a last compatible version of tomtom home and maps. I have australia maps 910.4960
Thanks
Sai

Best Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,518
    edited September 22 Answer ✓
    @svelaga
    Hi Sai,
    Welcome to the community!
    The device is still supported for adding/updating new maps. You can place an order through our webshop- https://www.tomtom.com/en_au/drive/maps-services/shop/travel-map/australia/

Once the order has completed/settled, the map should be offered as an update in TomTom HOME application.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,099
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Hi

The latest versions of Tomtom Home

Operating System: Windows
    Release date: 09/05/2022
    Version: 2.21.19.1592948

Operating system: macOS
    Version: 2.23.0.0
  • svelaga
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Thank you. The latest version works only on 64bit windows 10. Mine is 32bit windows 10. So I am sticking with 2.9.4 for now. I ordered the australia maps. the status is pending. once i get them, hopefully it is to install. Also based on another post I changed the version number in .ini file to 2.99.99.999 to avoid detection of new HOME updates.
    Thanks for your help

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,518
    edited September 22 Answer ✓
    @svelaga
    Hi Sai,
    Welcome to the community!
    The device is still supported for adding/updating new maps. You can place an order through our webshop- https://www.tomtom.com/en_au/drive/maps-services/shop/travel-map/australia/

Once the order has completed/settled, the map should be offered as an update in TomTom HOME application.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • svelaga
    New Seeker
    Thanks a lot for the quick response. I am currently using tomtomhome v2.9.7.0 - is this the last version that works with Mazda NB1 that allows me to update the maps.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,099
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Hi

The latest versions of Tomtom Home

Operating System: Windows
    Version: 2.21.19.1592948

Operating system: macOS
    Version: 2.23.0.0
  • svelaga
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Thank you. The latest version works only on 64bit windows 10. Mine is 32bit windows 10. So I am sticking with 2.9.4 for now. I ordered the australia maps. the status is pending. once i get them, hopefully it is to install. Also based on another post I changed the version number in .ini file to 2.99.99.999 to avoid detection of new HOME updates.
    Thanks for your help
  • svelaga
    New Seeker
    I installed the new maps. It works. Thanks once again