Unable to login -MyDrive web route planner

MyNameAllreadyExists
MyNameAllreadyExists Registered Users Posts: 145
Exalted Navigator
Hi Vikram, why is TomTom forcing people to use the new beta route planner, by not allowing users to sign in on the old planner? At least it will not allow me to sign in on the normal route planner. Thanks

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,527
    Hi @MyNameAllreadyExists
    I don't have any issues logging into the older version of the route planner. I tried two browsers, Google Chrome and Firefox.

Could you clear the cookies in your current browser and try again? Or I would suggest using an incognito/private tab.

Thanks,
    Vikram.
  • Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 18,926
     Superuser
    Here in Germany no problems too.
    Have you tryed to open the MyDrive Routplanner in a privete mode? i think cookies are the problem.
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan UKPosts: 21,323
     Superuser
    edited September 21
    Hi
    The Same here UK... I have to clear the Cookie Cache... Before I can before I can login to use the MyDrive Web Route planner....
    MS Edge, Firefox & Chrome....

ATB YFM
  • Lost_Soul
    Lost_Soul Registered Users Posts: 480
    Supreme Pioneer
    I usually have to clear my TomTom Cookies every week or so in order to log into MyDrive, but of late it has been anything up to 2-3 times a day................... :s something has obviously been changed by TomTom. B)
    (using Google Chrome - based in UK)
  • MyNameAllreadyExists
    MyNameAllreadyExists Registered Users Posts: 145
    Exalted Navigator
    edited September 21
    Thanks all using an incognito/private tab worked.

PS: I do not get the option to mark 'answered'. I think this may be because @VikramK started the thread after I posted under his article re new 'route planner'.