my order is complete, but i have not been sent the map to download

Punchy
Punchy Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
Hi all, I imagine this has been asked before but i cannot find the solution anywhere, I ordered a map (of Europe) and paid for it on the 16th (last friday), my order status is completed but I have no maps to download.

Order status

status Completed
Purchase date 16-09-2022
Payment Status Captured

I have only just bought the device so i am new to this so im assuming im doing something wrong. is there a delay from when the order is completed to when you actually can download the maps? (and if so...why?) i paid by paypal? I am leaving for a trip across Europe next week, hence the purchase of the device and map, is there someone i can ring/email about this?

Thanks in advance
Niall
Tagged:

Best Answer

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,540
    Answer ✓
    Punchy wrote: »
    really where do i check for updates? I cant see any new map, i just got 3 months of traffic or something? still no map

Do you have the latest version of MyDrive Connect application installed?

Here is a link to download the latest version- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360014482660

Once is device is connected, and you are logged-in using your TomTom account, click on the 'My Content' tab and check for available updates under the 'New Items' sections.

bjy19ie3emdt.png

Regards,
    Vikram.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,235
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

If it's for your 50 runner in your profile, the 50 runner has maps of Europe for life, you don't need to buy a map.

To download a map, you must connect your runner via your box's wi-fi.
  • VikramK
    @Punchy
    Hi Niall,
    Welcome to the community!
    Our team did some changes in the backend, could you check for updates now.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • Punchy
    Apprentice Seeker
    VikramK wrote: »
    @Punchy
    Hi Niall,
    Welcome to the community!

thank you.

Our team did some changes in the backend, could you check for updates now.
    really where do i check for updates? I cant see any new map, i just got 3 months of traffic or something? still no map

Regards,
    Vikram.

• VikramK
    Answer ✓
    Punchy wrote: »

Do you have the latest version of MyDrive Connect application installed?

Here is a link to download the latest version- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360014482660

Once is device is connected, and you are logged-in using your TomTom account, click on the 'My Content' tab and check for available updates under the 'New Items' sections.

bjy19ie3emdt.png

Regards,
    Vikram.

• Punchy
    Apprentice Seeker
    great stuff, it took some amount of time to download, but i just got back from work and its on the device now! thanks for help

now i just have to learn how to use it! lol