Item was not valid after installation

PatrickGoldwing45
PatrickGoldwing45 Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
This summer, i wanted to update my map on my urban rider as I usually do but doing the procedure I had an error message saying "item was not valid after installation: Europe_south". From this time, I do not have anymore map on my tomtom. I tried to update map again through tomtom home but I always have the same error message. Looking other discussions on this forum, it seems you can activate a different version of the map for my TomTom. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,228
    Elite Voyager
    edited September 12
    Your urban rider has been declared at the end of life by Tomtom it is no longer possible to update it or buy a new card.
  • PatrickGoldwing45
    New Seeker
    Hello,
    Thanks you for your answer.
    Understand that new update are no more possible, but how can I get the last map available reactivated and available in my TomTom home? Because right now, all maps have been erased from my urban rider during my last update.
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan UKPosts: 21,331
     Superuser
    edited September 14
    Hi
    @Links
    @VikramK or one the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and if applicable allocate the Map to your Tomtom Account....
    TheUrban Rider is End of life... If an old Map is still available on the servers, they can possibly be re-activate the old Map for download....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,540
    Hi @PatrickGoldwing45
    Welcome to the community!
    Map reactivated for your RIDER, check for updates in TomTom HOME.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • PatrickGoldwing45
    New Seeker
    Hello Vikram,
    Thanks you so much. I did the update this morning and everything working well.
    Thank you for your support.