Cannot add my device to MyDrive Connect profile, cannot add just purchased Premium Services to devic

grahamv63
grahamv63 Registered Users Posts: 7
Apprentice Seeker
edited September 12 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I am logged in to MyDrive on my Go Discover. I am logged into MyDrive Connect app on my Mac. App will not add device to account. I have just purchased Premium Services, it is visible in my subscription list. Om my device the status is still 'expired'. I cannot sync. Device serial number is ZU3xxxxxx669

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,101
    Elite Voyager

Services showing expired on device is a known issue, Tomtom has opened a ticket > -CCARE-3518

GO Discover is wi-fi, you don't need to connect it to Mydrive connect for updates.
  • grahamv63
    grahamv63 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks for the quick reply. On Tuesday I will be driving 600 miles. Will the problem be fixed before then?
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,101
    Elite Voyager
    The function works, you would be alerted to traffic and speed cameras without any problem
    it's only on the GPS it says ""expired"".
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,518
    Hi @grahamv63
    The order wasn't showing active for your TomTom. I have asked my team to allocate the order, could you do a soft reset and check again.

Regards,
    Vikram.