Tomtom Traffic in Serbia/Turkey/Macedonia does not function

Matthias1210
Matthias1210 Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Seeker
Hello,

I'm desperately attempting at getting help for my gps device Go premium, but your customer service is either not competent or do not want to help me. They keep sending me replies which looks to me like autoreply instead of accurate answers to my questions.

The issue is the following: during the last 2 years, I have been perfectly able to see traffic information with my GPS go 6000 in above mentioned countries with the help of an integrated Sim card.
However, with my new go premium, I have not been able anymore to see traffic information on my device whereas a colleague of mine still can with the exactly same device and an integrated Sim cards, just like my old Go 6000.

Tomtom customer service keeps pretending that traffic information isn't available in those countries with the SIM card, which is not true, since I have been able to get traffic information the last 2 years in those countries when traveling to turkey.

Did anyone face the same issues and is willing to help me out in getting back traffic information on my device, please?

The GPRS connection is always excellent. The GPS is connected to my drive, but when it comes to the traffic, it keeps saying that it is currently unavailable. Even after resetting the device.

Here are some details about my device.
IMEI number: 35xxxxxxxxx99
SIM number: 89xxxxxxxxxxxxx267
Serial number: ZSxxxxxxxxx14
Thanks in advance for your help and have a nice day.

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks.

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,235
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

Tomtom traffic is available in Turkey

Detailed Traffic Coverage
    Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City, Canada, Mexico, United States, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, Mozambique, Egyp, Keny, Lesoth, Morocc, Nigeri, South Afric, Brunei, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam , Bahrain, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Australia, New Zealand

You are on a user forum, it is up to customer service to reactivate your rights.