Can't get Routes to sync to GO 60

Forty45
Forty45 Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Seeker
I've got 21 Routes (total of 4.64MB) created on my PC (using the Beta version) I need on my GO 60. I have a Pixel 4 with My Connect. Free memory on the GO is 723MB internal and 1.18GB memory card.

I'm in the UK. I've recently downloaded (to internal memory) the USA map which is where the Routes are for.

Pairing the 2 isn't the easiest thing to achieve, but it has happened. Initially 2 Routes sync'd, and eventually another 3, but no more are moving. I've tried with another phone (paired way quicker), but no progress.

I've been through all the Settings on both.

If sync won't work can I download the Routes on the PC and put them on an SD card to put in the GO?

My slight concern there is some part of the UK map must be on the current SD card, because when I remove it only the USA map is shown as present in Settings - not an issue to drive in USA, but could some other operating software be with it?

Best Answer

• Forty45
    Apprentice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Update.

I've downloaded the Routes onto another SD card and been able to successfully transfer them to the GO, so all is well. I then put the original SD card in and everything is functioning.
    Fingers crossed it all works in the USA!

Answers

• Forty45
    Apprentice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Update.

I've downloaded the Routes onto another SD card and been able to successfully transfer them to the GO, so all is well. I then put the original SD card in and everything is functioning.
    Fingers crossed it all works in the USA!