VIA 52 says "No maps available" after updating through MyDrive Connect

mm19
mm19 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
My VIA 52 Satnav says it has updated through MyDrive Connect, and has a 582Mb Map update on it, but whenever I run there are "No maps Available" and I can do nothing at all with it.
I've tried the support article for "No Maps Available", which has made no change.
It seems to connect fine, but all I get offered is the 582Mb map update, which doesn't seem to make a difference.

lqb7kto6ru2o.png

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,098
    Elite Voyager
    Maybe the 10.95 map is already installed?
    what version of the map do you have on the gps?
  • mm19
    mm19 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited September 7
    Willy875 wrote: »
    Maybe the 10.95 map is already installed?
    what version of the map do you have on the gps?
    Whenever I start it up I just get the "No Maps Available" message, and it doesn't give me the option to see what maps are on the GPS itself. There's no Button or data shown apart from that message/

When connect the GPS to MyDrive Connect, it claims that 10.95 map is installed. I can remove it and reinstall it (according to MyDriveConnect), but when I restart the GPS it just shows the same "No Maps Available" message

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,098
    Elite Voyager
    Come back tomorrow moderator @VikramK can verify your account and assign you a card.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,518
    Hi @mm19
    Welcome to the community! Our team has done some changes in the backend. Could you try the troubleshooting steps in the article below-

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013959859

Regards,
    Vikram.