Can i downolad the map of Greece and Cyprus and intalling in my Eclipse II Toyota?

makisst
makisst Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
edited September 6 in Devices using TomTom HOME
Hello all.i See that i can download the map for my country .Is listed for 44,95€.Is it compatible? my device 2 fist characters are DA .If so how to install in my device ?Are there any instructions? On the site is says Directly downloadable/activated ...what this means? thank you

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,228
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

It is with Tomtom Home that you have to buy the map then always with Tomtom Home you download it on your device.
  • makisst
    New Seeker
    tomtom home gives me error that can not connect to server. All other updates was without problem but to buy the map is giving me the error.This is the reason i am willing to download the map from tomtom website and tranfering to my device. Please help me .Thank you
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    You have no choice, you have to go through Tomtom Home to install the map on your GPS.
  • makisst
    New Seeker
    i understand but then why on the website of tomtom you can buy and download the map .
    https://tomtom.com/en_gr/drive/maps-services/shop/travel-map/greece/
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    You can buy the maps on the site but to download a map you have to go either through Tomtom Home for old devices and on Mydrive connect for new ones or via wi-fi.