Mydrive route planner logging in

AndyfromSandy
AndyfromSandy Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Seeker
After entering my login details I am not logged in as if my account is locked. Then clicking on Log in just results in an empty dialogue box being displayed.

But before this happened I used an application that is able to send routes to mydrive and it worked first time. I made a small change to the route in teh app and when trying to send it to mydrive I got an error informing me I cannot use punctuation in the route name. That's when it all went wrong!

I have cleared cookies and rebooted PC but problem persists.

Is there something that a TomTom admin needs to do with my account please? Is there something else I need to try?

Best Answers

• Lost_Soul
    Lost_Soul Registered Users Posts: 475
    Supreme Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    @AndyfromSandy

MyDrive looks to be back up and running for me at least and I can sync destinations to my devices.
    I had to clear cookies etc but can also log into the forum via the normal route :)
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan UKPosts: 21,316
     Superuser
    edited September 12 Answer ✓
    Hi
    @ErikRH
    Welcome to the site....
    ErikRH wrote: »
    (Snip) I can log on MyDrive, but cannot access Route planner what to do??
    Re... The MyDrive Web Route planner....
    Clear the Cookie Cache on whatever Browser you are using for the MDW Route planner....

Stay SAFE... ATB YFM

Answers

• Lost_Soul
    Supreme Pioneer
    edited September 6
    @AndyfromSandy

TomTom has announced (it flashes ups quickly as you sign in to the forum account) they have a problem with MyDrive / Traffic................... :s

4crbaasv46kc.jpg

I too have been unable to log into MyDrive (on the PC) or connect my devices via MyDrive account since about mid-day today.

Guess we will have to wait patiently for TomTom to repair. ;)
  • AndyfromSandy
    Apprentice Seeker
    That's the first part and maybe it going wrong is why exporting routes to it also failed in a different way. I will try later, thanks.
  • Lost_Soul
    Supreme Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    @AndyfromSandy

MyDrive looks to be back up and running for me at least and I can sync destinations to my devices.
    I had to clear cookies etc but can also log into the forum via the normal route :)
  • ErikRH
    ErikRH Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Seeker
    I have the same problems.

I can log on MyDrive, but can not access Routeplanner

What to do??
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan UKPosts: 21,316
     Superuser
    edited September 12 Answer ✓
    Hi
    @ErikRH
    Welcome to the site....
    ErikRH wrote: »
    (Snip) I can log on MyDrive, but cannot access Route planner what to do??
    Re... The MyDrive Web Route planner....
    Clear the Cookie Cache on whatever Browser you are using for the MDW Route planner....

Stay SAFE... ATB YFM
  • AndyfromSandy
    Apprentice Seeker
    There was a problem with the site that soon cleared. Once that happened I was back up and running. I have my browser set to clear cookies and history when I close it.