New Update for MyDrive Connect software application [Windows® only]

VikramK
VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,518
edited September 20 in MyDrive Connect
Hello All,

On Tuesday (06th September 2022) we released an update of MyDrive Connect (support application).

Version 4.2.13.4365 [Windows®]

What's new:
  • Disabling the USB power save function.
  • Minor bug fixes

From "Settings", there will be an option to Disable/Enable the USB power save function:

0oqlhtserirx.png

This update will mainly address the concern where the TomTom device is not connecting, or it's showing intermittent connection. Click on the option- 'Disable' (once selected, the setting will be saved) and it should help in keeping the connection steady.

Thanks,
Vikram.

Comments

• AndyfromSandy
    AndyfromSandy Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Seeker
    When starting MyDrive Connect the typing icon is flashing on the email entry box but the focus is not set there so typing does nothing. Why not set the focus on that control instead me having to click there first?
  • Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,150
    Superuser
    Here is the link to the actual download https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/navigation/mydrive-connect/
  • andytcuk
    andytcuk Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Seeker
    will this update be available for MacOS?
  • 28britannia
    28britannia Registered Users Posts: 7
    Apprentice Traveler
    This update seems to have disable app from 'remembering my email address' even when ticked and reinstalled it always comes up blank and resets the 'tick'
  • Ropabanjo1968
    Ropabanjo1968 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited September 13
    Won't let me log into my account
  • RiderC
    RiderC Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    I have updated to the latest release and now Connect does not see my TomTom Rider
  • 28britannia
    Apprentice Traveler
    28britannia comment - have now cured - needed to remove old MyDrive completely and reinstall new one - email now remeembered
  • 28britannia
    Apprentice Traveler
    problem seems to have returned - looks like launching or closing clears ticked 'remember email'