Downloading a new map

VanZyl
VanZyl Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited September 6 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I have purchased a new map, it shows as active subscription in my account, but there are no maps shown (neither the previous nor the new one) in My Content when I connect my GO Discover with MyDrive Connect. How can I download the new map?

Best Answer

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,518
    edited September 6 Answer ✓
    Hi @VanZyl
    Welcome to the community!
    Your TomTom GO Discover comes with world map updates, by default it comes with a regional map pre-installed. Other region/country maps have to be downloaded.
    For the order you placed for a new map, you can contact our customer service to raise a refund request.

To add a map, go to>

Main menu-Settings - Maps & Display - Download maps - On the right side bottom of the screen, a blue highlighted button will appear when the device is connected to WiFi®
    internet.

Note: The device should not be connected to the computer via USB cable at this point.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,518
    edited September 6 Answer ✓
    Hi @VanZyl
    Welcome to the community!
    Your TomTom GO Discover comes with world map updates, by default it comes with a regional map pre-installed. Other region/country maps have to be downloaded.
    For the order you placed for a new map, you can contact our customer service to raise a refund request.

To add a map, go to>

Main menu-Settings - Maps & Display - Download maps - On the right side bottom of the screen, a blue highlighted button will appear when the device is connected to WiFi®
    internet.

Note: The device should not be connected to the computer via USB cable at this point.

Regards, Vikram