Ssangyong Tivoli won't read SD card with new updates loaded.

Chris_Bigfish59
Chris_Bigfish59 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited September 1 in Built in car navigation
Hi, hopefully someone here knows how to get the built in TomTom satnav in my recently purchased Ssangyong Tivoli to read the SD card so that I can update it. I've formatted the card and downloaded the updates but it still wont recognise it! I've repeated this procedure 3 times now without success. 1t's a 16GB Sandisk card as the 8gb card that came with the car is too small for the updates. Of course, I deleted the old maps before I found out the old card was too small. It wont read the new card and keeps re-booting itself. Anyone off some help ?
Tagged:

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,101
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

Tomtom provides the maps you need to log into the site https://ssangyong.navshop.com/downloads/
    to install it
  • Chris_Bigfish59
    Chris_Bigfish59 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    I got the maps from their website. There appears to be 3 versions for the Tivoli. I'm currently downloading version 2 to try in case it's a software conflict. If that doesn't work, I'll download version 3 and try again! It's all I can think of doing just now
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,101
    Elite Voyager
    It is not on the Tomtom site that you have to buy the cards.
    Tomtom provides the maps for your car but it is on the Ssangyong site that you have to download the map.