I have bought the 12-month GO Navigation Subscription from TomTom (order 414040931) for £19.99.

JonG14
JonG14 Registered Users Posts: 4
Novice Seeker
However it is not showing in my product page and there was no instruction on how to install it on my Iphone 12.

What do I do next to get it working on my Iphone ?

Best Answer

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,101
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    If you purchased the subscription in the Tomtom store you download the app, you must log into the app with the credentials that allowed you to purchase the app.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,101
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    If you purchased the subscription in the Tomtom store you download the app, you must log into the app with the credentials that allowed you to purchase the app.
  • JonG14
    JonG14 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Novice Seeker
    Thanks for the answer and that sorted it. In fact I had to setup the purchase and subscription in the Apple Appstore first as well in order to fully install the app. Then once I got into the app I logged in with my TomTom email and synced all my places etc. with MyDrive. After that it acknowledged the full 1 year subscription and then I had to cancel the Apple Appsore subscription which would have taken a furthee £19.99 after the 7 day trial if I did'nt cancel it. The TomTom Go app still recognosed the 1 year subscription after doing this.

I have also managed to install the same TomTom GO Navigation on an Android phone using the same TomTom purchase and doing excatly the same procedure with the Android phone (i.e. downloading the app from the Playstore, setting up a Play store subscription after 7 days trial, installing and logging onto the app, syncing with MyDrive and then cancelling the Playstore subscription after the 7 day trial). In fact the app told me I had two duplicate subscriptions setup and advised cancelling the Playstore one.

The difference I have noticed so far is that the Android version gives petrol prices while the Apple one does'nt !