Good morning, I have a Cardo Freecom 4+ Duo and a Tomtom Rider 550. Could you please let me know ho

Irvin22
Irvin22 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
Good morning,

I have a Cardo Freecom 4+
Duo and a Tomtom Rider 550. Could you please let me know how to set up the connections such that my pillion passenger (as well as myself) can hear the navigation voice messages from the Tomtom.

Best Answer

• kieron
    kieron Posts: 555
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi there @Irvin22 -

I’ve studied the Cardo Freecom 4+ Manual (inclusive of your pre paired duo) especially at page 19, section 6. Parallel audio streamings default is set at disabled. This would need to be configured via the Cardo mobile app or the unit itself to be enabled, but also upon viewing the detailed graph section 6.2, it appears that only intercom/conference and audio streaming of music via mobile or FM radio, is possible for your pillion to hear and no mention of relayed GPS instructions to passenger.

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Revered Voyager
  • Irvin22
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thank you. There is no issue pairing with the headset. What I am trying to achieve is to enable both the rider and pillion to hear the navigation instructions.
  • kieron
    kieron Posts: 555
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi there @Irvin22 -

I’ve studied the Cardo Freecom 4+ Manual (inclusive of your pre paired duo) especially at page 19, section 6. Parallel audio streamings default is set at disabled. This would need to be configured via the Cardo mobile app or the unit itself to be enabled, but also upon viewing the detailed graph section 6.2, it appears that only intercom/conference and audio streaming of music via mobile or FM radio, is possible for your pillion to hear and no mention of relayed GPS instructions to passenger.
  • Irvin22
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thank you, Kieron. That’s pretty conclusive.