Synchronize failed with mydrive and Rider 410

vveghel
vveghel Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
Dear users,

I have my Rider 410 connected via Bluetooth with my phone. Everything is synced and working.

When I use the tomtom mydrive app and plan a route I'm able to send it to the Rider 410.

The problem: when I want to replace the current (active) route with a new or update destination it won't synchronize to the Rider. Using the app I plan a new route and press send to device. A small message pops up on top and says "synchronize failed". I can press it 100 times but it doesn't work anymore.

Anyone know what is causing this?

Same problems happens with tomtom go 40.

Next day is groundhog day. Meaning I can use it 1x only.

Using an Iphone mydrive v2.13.2 / NC v1.1.69.2357

Thank you for any advice.

Answers

• Schumacher Achim
    Schumacher Achim Registered Users Posts: 24
    Master Explorer
    edited August 29
    Hello,
    I am not sure if this can work at all.
    I plan everything with Kurviger.....export then in ITN and GPX and transfer with the cable directly from the PC. When I'm at home I can use it that way.
    Then check everything again on the navigation system and it should fit.
    I only transfer with My Drive over the Air in an emergency when I'm on the road and there's no computer available...., but it works sometimes and sometimes not.
    Very often it took ages until a route was synchronised and sometimes it didn't work at all. It's very annoying when you have to rely on it. And just then you have no network. :-) But I still think that in most cases it's My Drive, it seems to be very shaky at the moment. That is my experience.
    Greetings and have a nice evening.
    Schumi

Mod edit: Machine translated [German]