Traffic not working on GO60 most of the time.

Edward Wilmslow
Edward Wilmslow Registered Users Posts: 14
Master Explorer
For some time now my Go60 has been showing "Traffic - Service Unavailable" in 95 out of 100 trips. I have "Traffic - Activated", Network - connected" Bluetooth - connected and Phone - connected" but no Traffic. I did the recommended Factory Reset at the end of which I had Traffic working BUT when I went out again an hour later I was back to "Traffic - Service Unavailable". Same for Mydrive. Any suggestions please? I am surrounded by roadworks so the TomTom is useless!

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,518
    edited August 29
    Hi @Edward Wilmslow
    When the phone is paired with your GO 60 does it have a stable Bluetooth® connection?

What phone model are you using and the firmware version?

Thanks,
    Vikram.
  • Edward Wilmslow
    Edward Wilmslow Registered Users Posts: 14
    Master Explorer
    As far as I know I have a stable bluetooth connection, car is a Mini Cooper, - it usually displays "phone connected" whilst the TomTom is booting up. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S10, last software update 16th August. I have noticed that if I sit and wait a couple of minutes for the TomTom to fully start and connect, rather than let it do it after I start driving, I have a slightly greater chance of getting Traffic but, as happened this morning, it then lost it 15 minutes later whilst I was still driving.