Premium service issues

mchllmnt
mchllmnt Registered Users Posts: 4
Master Traveler
I have purchased the premium services for fuel prices as well as speed camera but although petrol stations are shown the fuel prices are not. What is happening with TomTom and all the faults that are occurring with their devices?
I’m not happy paying for a service I’m not receiving

Answers

• mchllmnt
    mchllmnt Registered Users Posts: 4
    Master Traveler
    This has become one of the worst companies to deal with. Impossible to reach customer services and their site is the worst to navigate through
  • JCR7
    JCR7 Registered Users Posts: 8
    Master Explorer
    Bought an explorer on June 2022
    The bluetooth never worked with my Iphone
    in despite it was shown as connected on both devices
    I followed all the instructions and made a test with Android and I got it work but never with several iphones (11 and 13)
    Customer service knows it doesn't work but they ask you many unsuccessful manipulations.
    Waist of time and energy
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan UKPosts: 21,336
     Superuser
    Hi
    @mchllmnt
    Welcome to the site....
    mchllmnt wrote: »
    (snip) Impossible to reach customer services and their site is the worst to navigate through
    Contacting Tomtom Support….
    The phone service has been suspended (Indefinitely)
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    Chat… Will be available during Normal Office Hours
    Email… Will be available outside of Normal Office Hours

Step-by-Step tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083

TomTom customer support by email….
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560
    Note... This link is to one of the Tomtom Support site pages... You may have to login again using your Tomtom Email & Password...

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan UKPosts: 21,336
     Superuser
    edited August 27
    Hi
    @mchllmnt
    mchllmnt wrote: »
    I have purchased the premium services for fuel prices as well as speed camera but although petrol stations are shown the fuel prices are not. What is happening with TomTom and all the faults that are occurring with their devices?
    I’m not happy paying for a service I’m not receiving
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM