Re-installing TomTom GO App on new device

MaxMaxMax
MaxMaxMax Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
Hi, i recently change my android device and i re-install TomTom Go App but when i open it it gives me the only possibility to purchase it or start a trial period.
if i go on the continue to purchase section and i add my email and password it says that no account exist on this email
i try to subscribe on trial period and once installed and map updated i log with my credential and all my POI appear correctly but once trial period is over i cannot access again.
kindly support pls
thx

Best Answer

• MaxMaxMax
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    no sory, you was right. i dd not remember that initially i used an old email
    it work
    thx a lot for the tip

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,228
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

You purchased the application through the play store you must log in is downloaded the application with the same login credentials that allowed you to purchase the application.

What you can do is sign in to Google, install the app with the Install button.
  • MaxMaxMax
    New Seeker
    Hi,
    I'm logged on google play with the same email of the TomTom registration and i install it via gplay but is not working
    thx
  • MaxMaxMax
    New Seeker
    sorry with the same credential i bought the app first time
  • MaxMaxMax
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    no sory, you was right. i dd not remember that initially i used an old email
    it work
    thx a lot for the tip