Tom Tom go 620 speed camera alerts have stopped working

Fawaz_Tayba
Fawaz_Tayba Registered Users Posts: 15
Master Explorer
edited August 24 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hey my tom tom has stopped showing all cameras for no reason. Even after I have reset it, it still doesn't show anything.
it's saying for Tom Tom traffic and speed camera updates, Expiry date unavailable in red? I'm not sure how to remove them and reinstall them. Please help
Thanks you

Best Answer

• Fawaz_Tayba
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Yes I have and I am unable to delete the cameras from Europe, there is no option to delete them or to download cameras for Australia.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,228
    Elite Voyager
    Delete the speed cameras then reinstall them via Mydrive connect.
  • Fawaz_Tayba
    Master Explorer
    I tried doin this however on my account I've got almost every country but Australia. Am I able to change it from life time speed camera updates EUROPE to AUSTRALIA?
    Please and thank you
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    GO 620 has world maps, so you must have the option to download Australia map.
  • Fawaz_Tayba
    Master Explorer
    Yea I have got Australia maps installed, but my camera maps says it's Europe and I haven't got an option to set it to australia
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    Have you selected the Australia map?
    Settings then Maps select Edit maps to display the map of Australia.
  • Fawaz_Tayba
    Master Explorer
    Hey willy875, sorry for the late reply, I have deleted and reinstalled Australian maps but I am unable to uninstall the speed camera updates and they’re only for Europe. There is no Australia option for cameras. Please help.
    Thank you
  • Fawaz_Tayba
    Master Explorer
    Any help please?
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    After connecting your GO to your computer Have you looked on Mydrive connect to see if it is possible to delete them.
  • Fawaz_Tayba
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Yes I have and I am unable to delete the cameras from Europe, there is no option to delete them or to download cameras for Australia.