How long 6250 Go Professional will be supported?

aboundars
aboundars Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
Hi!
I've got few questions about TT PRO 6250.
How long will this device have map updates?
How long will be traffic and radars working?
What about EOL? What functions will stop working and when could it be?
I want to buy this navigation but I'm afraid some of services will stop working in the close future.
Greetings

Best Answer

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,116
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @aboundars

The units that have been declared as EOL have 2gb or less Internal memory which is a lot less than the 6250. Any Units declared EOL which were sold with Lifetime maps are still having that promise honoured however you cannot buy any new maps or services. The shutting down of 2g is an issue when it happens as the inbuilt Sim works on that system. However the unit concerned has the ability to get Traffic etc via Bluetooth or a Hotspot in the even if the inbuilt sim not working.

Doug

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,235
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

How long will this device have map updates?

For the life of your device.

How long will be traffic and radars working?

Pendant la durée de la 2 G dans votre pays.

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,116
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @aboundars

The units that have been declared as EOL have 2gb or less Internal memory which is a lot less than the 6250. Any Units declared EOL which were sold with Lifetime maps are still having that promise honoured however you cannot buy any new maps or services. The shutting down of 2g is an issue when it happens as the inbuilt Sim works on that system. However the unit concerned has the ability to get Traffic etc via Bluetooth or a Hotspot in the even if the inbuilt sim not working.

Doug