Break Point in a route

themrrecman
themrrecman Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited August 19 in RIDER
Hi

I am new here.I have two questions:

1. How do i add a break point in a route,e.g. toilet break etc? I am using the my drive app and have a rider 500.
2. I do not hear voice instructions despite on my hands free system even tough the sat nav is connected to the handsfree communication syste.I use a Cardo packtalk bold.

Thanks

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    edited August 19
    Hi @themrrecman, Welcome to our Community!
    1. How do i add a break point in a route,e.g. toilet break etc? I am using the my drive app and have a rider 500.
    Do you mean adding rest stops onto the current route? Have a look at this post from YFM and let us know if it's the same one you're looking for.

2. I do not hear voice instructions despite on my hands free system even tough the sat nav is connected to the handsfree communication syste.I use a Cardo packtalk bold.
    I think this comment from RoadRider will be helpful.

Best, lampard

• themrrecman
    themrrecman Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Thanks Lampard. On the first question-i am not sure..i have followed some of the steps and will check how it goes tomorrow.
    If i have 12 way points on my route and i want to stop at waypoint 4 and waypoint 8 then i was expecting it to be a very simple step.When i select those way point in the My route app then it picks up a different postcode,there is no option on the left hand side route to add a point as a stop.Lets see how it goes.It feels very clunky.

2nd one is perfect.

Thank you.