MyDrive - not (visible) in TomTom Go Truck

Sonny1111
Sonny1111 Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
Good afternoon New here and hope correct category. I have a TomTom Go Truck. Bought a few ov2 files from an external supplier with campsites / motorhome pitches. In addition, I have put a number of routes from TomTom file to MyDrive. Was told during a device update that memory is low. SDHC 32 gb card bought and formatted in device. I see the files and routes in MyDrive on PC, iPad and iPhone. However, I can't see them on my device (Truck). There were already a few routes on it and I can see them, but no additions will be made. Previously (on TomTom Camper - much nicer device) I could view separate ov2 files and select places there. Who can tell me how to get files/routes (visible) on device? Thank you for thinking along.

Mod edit: Machine translated from Dutch!

Best Answers

• Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 18,909
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Ok. Then have a look in the MyDrive webside https://mydrive.tomtom.com if the Routes are marked to sync
    xv0fghre92cj.png
  • Sonny1111
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Dear Lochfrass.
    I feel a bit embarrassed since I obviously missed this last step. Although it wasn’t working after selecting the Routes in first. But after restarting my TomTom all the selected routes are in the TomTom list. Thank very much for your help. Have a nice weekend and it’s great to have people like who are prepared their experience. 👍👍👋👋

Answers

• Lochfrass
     Superuser
    Did you have an Go Expert?
    Go Expert does not support ov2 files.
  • Sonny1111
    New Seeker
    Thanks for response. No, it’s a Go 6.200 Truck. In the meantime I found my ov2 files back under My Places in the device. However - the routes aren’t on the device helas. So I am waiting for a tip concerning importing Routes, Lochfrass.
  • Lochfrass
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Ok. Then have a look in the MyDrive webside https://mydrive.tomtom.com if the Routes are marked to sync
    xv0fghre92cj.png
  • Sonny1111
    New Seeker
    Haven’t found that befor. Will give it a check this weekend. Thanks again!
  • Sonny1111
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Dear Lochfrass.
    I feel a bit embarrassed since I obviously missed this last step. Although it wasn’t working after selecting the Routes in first. But after restarting my TomTom all the selected routes are in the TomTom list. Thank very much for your help. Have a nice weekend and it’s great to have people like who are prepared their experience. 👍👍👋👋