Lifetime Speed Camera Updates for TomTom Go 620

jodil
jodil Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hi all,

I've bought TomTom Go 620 from Amazon because the production description claimed that I'll receive the following
  • Lifetime Maps (World)
  • Lifetime Speed Cameras Updates
  • Lifetime TomTom Traffic
But when I turned on the device, I've seen that the Speed Camera Update will expire on Nov 2022. Please could you confirm whether you are offering
the following services for this device

Lifetime Maps (World)
Lifetime Speed Cameras Updates
Lifetime TomTom Traffic

If then please could you update these subscriptions for my device, if that's not the case I am not interested in keeping this product. So I am expecting an answer at the earliest convenience so I can make an informed decision.

Answers

• jodil
    jodil Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    @VikramK - Hi Vikram, Sorry for tagging you to this post, because I've seen that you had dealt with these sort of requests in the past. Please could you look into this issue?
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,518
    Hi @jodil
    Welcome to the community! The services on your TomTom have been fixed. Perform a soft reset for the changes to reflect on your side.

Thanks,
    Vikram.
  • Taz-boy786
    Taz-boy786 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hiya I got a tomtom 5100 but recently its showing speed cameras expired 28th June but on the box it says lifetime updates any help or suggestions please how to activate them back for free.thanks taz