[Beta] Rollout of 3.6.12-beta started

Jürgen
Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,486
Community Manager
We have started the process of releasing 3.6.12 to open beta. This version doesn’t include any new user facing features.

Comments

• Executive66
    Executive66 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    I have downloaded this version. We have 2 cars, one EV and one with fuel engine. Now I can't chance the profile of the car anymore?
  • Cjuk81
    Cjuk81 Registered Users Posts: 26
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Hi, I'm running version and my beta now for journeys is showing 1hr less then the actual journey time. So for example, I might go on a 2hr drive which tomtom calculates, but it says I'll arrive in 1hr lol
  • Tapiola
    Tapiola Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    "This version doesn’t include any new user facing features."

Yes of course, it's TomTom Go, I can't remember an introduction of any (for me) relevant feature. Last feature I remember is that truck thing.
  • Cjuk81
    Cjuk81 Registered Users Posts: 26
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Has anyone else noticed that some carparks do not show up in the search on the app? If i search for say 'Ikea Sheffield Car Park' in my drive it shows the carpark and i can select it to navigate to. But, if i search for exactly the same thing in the Go app then this car park doesnt show up, it actually gives me another different carpark marker at the other end of the site that isnt on the Mydrive website, confusing lol. No idea why its like that, its just an observation really
  • Axhind
    Axhind Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi, is there any plan to introduce the average speed in the sidebar (or any other place to show it) on AA?