MyRoutes in Tomtom Go Navigation app

luukzs
luukzs Registered Users Posts: 2
Novice Seeker
Hello,

I am planning a motorcycle trip soon so I have a TomTom GPS and the routes are in MyDrive in the routeplanner and synced with TomTom GPS. However I want a backup plan when my GPS stops working for some reason. So what I had in mind is that I download/buy subscription for the TomTom Go Navigation App. My question is: Is it possible to load the tracks from My Routes in the TomTom Go Navigation app on my mobile phone and continue my journey?

Kind Regards,
Luuk

Best Answers

• Hypodermic
    Hypodermic Registered Users Posts: 18
    Outstanding Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, for me that works.
    I planned my trip through Italia for next week on tomtom routes, and it loads it on my app on Android
  • Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 18,955
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the Tracks are also synced to the TomTom Go App if you logged in there with the same TomTom Account as you use in your rider.
    But Note: The Go app has NDS Maps. Som Countrys have more Maps. E.g. Germany has 5 Maps.
    So you must install all Maps Which are traveled through in your track.
    You can test the app one week for free.

Answers

• Hypodermic
    Hypodermic Registered Users Posts: 18
    Outstanding Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, for me that works.
    I planned my trip through Italia for next week on tomtom routes, and it loads it on my app on Android
  • Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 18,955
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the Tracks are also synced to the TomTom Go App if you logged in there with the same TomTom Account as you use in your rider.
    But Note: The Go app has NDS Maps. Som Countrys have more Maps. E.g. Germany has 5 Maps.
    So you must install all Maps Which are traveled through in your track.
    You can test the app one week for free.
  • luukzs
    luukzs Registered Users Posts: 2
    Novice Seeker
    Thank you for the answers, I tried on my way to work yesterday and it works :). The app looks really good so far, great job.