Go Premium X does not give Traffic and speed camera alerts

Figas
Figas Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
Go Premium X Serial Number: ZT1239I00577 does not give Traffic and Speed Camera alerts via the integrated SIM card, it only gives when connected to a WiFi network. Please check. Thanks.

Answers

• Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 18,908
     Superuser
    I would recommend you to contact the support to change the sim profile.
    How to contact the support has YamFazMan described here:
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083
    If this is unsuccessful, it can also help if you remove the sim and reinsert it. The device does not need to be opened for this.
  • Figas
    New Seeker
    Please help how to remove and reinsert the sim.
  • Lochfrass
     Superuser
    edited August 15
    But do that only if you have no warranty on the device and its your own risk.

Place the navigation device with the display on the table so that the speaker points upwards. The Sim is located under the sticker in the center of the device next to the slot for the micro SD card.
    ruy30ssm1u9c.jpg
    Remove the sticker with the serial number and you will now see the sim.
    The back of the sim is facing up and the contacts are facing down towards the display.
    Now you can press on the sim from above with a pointed knife or a safety pin, pulling it back.
    Note where the recessed corner of the sim was before so that you can reinsert it correctly.
    On my Premium, I also pushed a piece of paper into the slot so that the Sim is better pressed onto the contacts. Since then it works without problems
  • finaarksol
    finaarksol Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    Is it working now? did you remove and re-insert the sim?
  • Lochfrass
     Superuser
    Thanks for feedback.
    Hope it will stay so. ;)
  • Figas
    New Seeker
    Yes, for now it's working, I had to put the end of a toothpick behind the sim to press the sim against the contacts, otherwise it wouldn't work.