Geld het Flitser abonnement ook voor he buitenland?

Motorob
Motorob Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
Ik heb sinds kort het flitser abonnement afgesloten voor mijn tomtom Rider 550.
Geld het Flitser abonnement ook voor he buitenland?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 18,955
     Superuser
    edited August 15 Answer ✓
    Sorry, but the rider has lifetime speedcams, so you do not need to buy speedcams.
    kek12f1gekq2.png
    and in Germany

I would recommend you to contact the support for a refund and activation for the free lifetime cams.
    See the instructions of YamFazMan here:
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083
  • Lochfrass
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    For Traffic info --> yes
    For speedcam i dont know Since the Speedcam files are usually released Tuesday and Thursday.
    For me it would be logical if cameras would also work offline, but i'm not sure.
    Unfortunately, it is also known that Rider models and iPhones with iOS 13 or higher have problems with the Bluetooth connection.
  • finaarksol
    finaarksol Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Fixed speed camera's downloaded on tuesday and thursday is available offline. Its only mobile speed camera which need some sort of internet connection to be visible on the map.

Answers

• Lochfrass
     Superuser
    edited August 15 Answer ✓
    Sorry, but the rider has lifetime speedcams, so you do not need to buy speedcams.
    kek12f1gekq2.png
    and in Germany

I would recommend you to contact the support for a refund and activation for the free lifetime cams.
    See the instructions of YamFazMan here:
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083
  • Motorob
    New Seeker
    Thanks for the answer.
    Does the TOMTOM Rider550 needs to be connected to my Iphone for this feature?
  • Lochfrass
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    For Traffic info --> yes
    For speedcam i dont know Since the Speedcam files are usually released Tuesday and Thursday.
    For me it would be logical if cameras would also work offline, but i'm not sure.
    Unfortunately, it is also known that Rider models and iPhones with iOS 13 or higher have problems with the Bluetooth connection.
  • Motorob
    New Seeker
    Ok, thanks.
    Traffic info via Iphone is clear because that info cannot be predicted.
    Mobile speed cams I also expect to come via the mobile connection.

I also experienced issues with my Iphone connection so that explains now why.

Thanks for the info

• Lochfrass
     Superuser
    Motorob wrote: »
    I also experienced issues with my Iphone connection so that explains now why.
    Maybe a last tip

Maybe try to pair the Rider without the MyDrive App or make a WIFI Hotspot on your iphone when you use the Rider
  • finaarksol
    finaarksol Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Fixed speed camera's downloaded on tuesday and thursday is available offline. Its only mobile speed camera which need some sort of internet connection to be visible on the map.