tomtom go ride for ios

Bricka
Bricka Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Seeker
Hello, when will be available tomtom go ride for iPhone version, please?
I suppose the app knows "winding" roads. Is there a possibility to choose 3 levels of winding (it was great in tomtom Europe)? Thanks, Milan

Comments

• Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,500
    Community Manager
    The iOS version is still being worked on. We can't give a time frame at this point of time.

There should as well be Fast, Thrill and Super Thrill like in the Android version.
  • Bricka
    Apprentice Seeker
    OK, thanks. Is there any app for ios what hes 3 levels of windings as tomtom europe (unfortunately is not longer supported for ios)?
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    I'm not sure what you mean with TomTom Europe. These are the three levels that are in the current Android app:
    r8dmbzp8txf3.png
  • Bricka
    Apprentice Seeker
    tomtom Europe is no more a supported app for IOS. There were 3 levels of winding route. Maximal, middle and minimal.
    https://tomtom-europa.en.softonic.com/iphone
    In Austria, Germany, Italy, etc it worked great.
    I do not understand why this possibility is not in tomtom go app. Especially when tomtom route planner (Tomtom MYdrive) knows those 3 levels of winding and even 3 levels of hils. And even I don't understand why it is not in new tomtom go ride.
    Regards

Milan
  • Bricka
    Apprentice Seeker
    7kayf6pnvk94.png
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Hi Milan,

That app is from quite some time ago. In principle, with Thrill and Super Thrill the GO Ride app has equivalents to the original settings. It's just that there are two rather than three levels now. It's probably best to just wait until the GO Ride is available for iOS and then try it out.

GO Navigation can sync routes from MyDrive as a track. It will not show way points but respect the routing as planned on MyDrive.

Greetings,
    Jürgen