I am unable to access free lifetime map update.

DJG411
DJG411 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
What happened to free lifetime map update. I'm not dead, merely retired. No problem in the past. Any ideas? tom tom via BO2243K01537

Answers

• 1slowpokealltheway
    1slowpokealltheway Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Had same problem, never was solved. Now I got e-mail telling me my account has been deleted. No previous warning that this was occurring. Sounds like they beat their drum but don't connect to anyone.
  • LordRomer
    LordRomer Registered Users Posts: 14
    Legendary Explorer
    I have not received any map updates for several weeks. I used to have an update every week, but now none.!!!!
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,099
    Elite Voyager
    DJG411 wrote: »
    What happened to free lifetime map update. I'm not dead, merely retired. No problem in the past. Any ideas? tom tom via BO2243K01537

BO > Via 130/135, with 4 GB of internal memory should not have lifetime updates.

Check back Monday to see what moderator @VikramK has to say.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,518
    DJG411 wrote: »

Map updates are already active for your TomTom.
    Open MyDrive Connect > My Content tab > Scroll down to the maps section and check for the offered updates.

h4elpvy4n1ie.png

lg0jhs0tbbm2.png

Had same problem, never was solved. Now I got e-mail telling me my account has been deleted. No previous warning that this was occurring. Sounds like they beat their drum but don't connect to anyone.

I don't see a device linked to your TomTom account, I would require the serial number to review the status of the services.

LordRomer wrote: »
    I have not received any map updates for several weeks. I used to have an update every week, but now none.!!!!

Yours is a GO Expert model, the weekly updates are subject to map changes available for the country/region installed (NDS maps). The recent weekly updates had some bugs and did not clear the testing phase. We hope to release them soon.

Thanks,
    Vikram.