partial maps

Blazodj
Blazodj Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
I tried to upgrade the maps again but it only gives me the same version. My problem is that I am from Montenegro and I often travel to Bosnia, Serbia, Albania, and those maps are not complete, they have the main roads, i.e. incomplete maps, while the maps of established European countries are complete. My TOMTOM START 52 has lifetime maps of Europe but I can't download the version with complete maps of the above mentioned countries. The maps that are on my device are EUROPE 1090.11477 and they have partial coverage of the Balkans, however, I researched and the maps EUROPE 1090.11431 have coverage of all roads. As my device has a lifetime upgrade of maps and I was only offered to install maps that are useless to me, I think you have misled me into buying a device that cannot help me when traveling. I am asking you to enable my device to upgrade to maps that have coverage of the roads I use frequently.

Comments

• Blazodj
    Blazodj Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    I try to explain to the support that I just need to change the settings with them and that my serial number of the device gets the complete folders. But they point me in different directions and this has become a game without limits