tomtom go 6200 wifi lifetime services missing

michael0876
michael0876 Registered Users Posts: 8
Apprentice Seeker
edited August 11 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
tomtom go 6200 no longer has lifetime subscription. I bought it from Halfords as advertised that had full lifetime subscriptions however today when i turned it on it they now expire on the 08/08/2023 how is this so?

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,139
    Elite Voyager
    Check back tomorrow, moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign the service to you.
  • michael0876
    Apprentice Seeker
    really is that so? I hope so it would be nice to have it all back. thank you for the quick response Willy875
  • michael0876
    Apprentice Seeker
    It’s the speed cameras and traffic subscriptions that don’t show as lifetime.
  • Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 18,926
     Superuser
    Yepp thats righr. The go Professional 6200 has only one year Traffic and one year Speedcam.
    Only the Car Satnav go 6200 or the Go Professional 6250 have lifetime Services
  • michael0876
    Apprentice Seeker
    It clearly stated the go 6200 had lifetime subscription to these services ? It’s not the professional version ?
  • michael0876
    Apprentice Seeker
    your TomTom GO notify you when you're approaching a speed camera.
    Lifetime World Maps. Download free map updates with the latest road changes, for the life of your device.
    TomTom Services via built-in SIM Get live traffic and speed camera services via your TomTom GO's built-in SIM. No roaming charges when driving abroad.
    Lifetime TomTom Traffic. Insanely accurate traffic information enables your TomTom GO to intelligently plan routes around traffic.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,527
    Hi @michael0876
    Welcome to the community! The services on your TomTom have been fixed. Perform a soft reset for the changes to reflect on your side.

Thanks,
    Vikram.
  • michael0876
    Apprentice Seeker
    Afternoon, just soft reset Tom Tom and now it states under subscriptions live services are not available please try again later?
  • michael0876
    Apprentice Seeker
    It’s just my speed camera subscription now that says it’s not available and to try again later ?