0208 090 497

ArticHunter
ArticHunter Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Seeker
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Forty-eight hours after raising my concerns to Tomtom, I am still awaiting a response. After trying to resolve an issue using Tomtoms Sat Nav Chat Service unsuccessfully. I received an unsolicited call from the above telephone. Phillip, who had an Asian accent, wanted me to download software so he could clear up the issue I had.

I did not feel comfortable and shared with Phillip my concerns. Whose response was to laugh when I mentioned a scam call. I called the number and found he answered, sharing his name and not sharing he represented Tomtom.

I want to recontact Tomtom via a contact form instead of using a chatbox.

Can any of you good souls help me, please? I look forward to your response.

With my very best wishes to you all.

Artichunter

Comments

• dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,388
     Superuser
    Courtesy of user YamFazMan:

Contacting Tomtom Support….
    The phone service has been suspended (Indefinitely)
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    Chat… Will be available during Normal Office Hours
    Email… Will be available outside of Normal Office Hours

Step by step tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083

TomTom customer support by email….
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560
    Note... This link is to one of the Tomtom Support site pages... You may have to login again using your Tomtom Email & Password...
  • ArticHunter
    ArticHunter Registered Users Posts: 5
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi dhn,

I wish to share my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for responding to my question. As a result, I have now started a dialogue with Tomtom support.

Stay safe, stay well.

Arctic Hunter

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently through the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

Apache Blessing