'No route possible' message for trips in continental europe.

Kris_B
Kris_B Registered Users Posts: 1
Novice Seeker
I have brand new TomTom GO Classic. Installed maps for UK & Ireland, Benelux, Germany and Poland. When I planned trip from Stirling to Glasgow on MyDrive app it was showing correctly. When I transferred trip to TomTom it was showing from my home (in Northern Ireland) to Glasgow. Second problem occurs when I plan trip from Holland to Poland. It shows 'no route possible' message. This also happens when I planned trip within Poland or within Germany or Holland. All trips showing correctly on MyDrive app. Any suggestions?

Best Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,486
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    I understand you have 5 maps installed on your GPS? (Royaume-Uni et l'Irlande, le Benelux, l'Allemagne et la Pologne.)
    If so, installing the map of Europe is a try.
  • Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 18,392
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    if your pc connected with a LAN cable to your Router, you can also update/change the Map via USB and MyDrive connect instead of wifi.
    for my go 5200 this way is faster

Answers

• Lochfrass
     Superuser
    Have you installed the Europe Map?
    If you have only installed map parts, It is not possible to navigate over a map area from map to map.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,486
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    I understand you have 5 maps installed on your GPS? (Royaume-Uni et l'Irlande, le Benelux, l'Allemagne et la Pologne.)
    If so, installing the map of Europe is a try.
  • Lochfrass
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    if your pc connected with a LAN cable to your Router, you can also update/change the Map via USB and MyDrive connect instead of wifi.
    for my go 5200 this way is faster