The Navi GO 6200 switches off after 3-5 minutes and starts again

hevy
hevy Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Seeker
edited August 3 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
The Navi GO 6200 switches off after 3-5 minutes and starts again. The charge is at 82%. This will happen after the last update in June-July 2022. What can you do?

Best Answer

• Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 18,431
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Have you set it to factory settings?

Answers

• Lochfrass
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Have you set it to factory settings?
  • hevy
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited August 5
    Yes, that's what I did. All the settings are gone, but so be it.
  • Lochfrass
     Superuser
    Ok, hoffentlich hat es das behoben.
    Zur Info: Einige Geräte Zeigen ein rebooten wenn sie mit MyDrive Syncronisiert werden. Unterbricht man die Sync geben viele Geräte ruhe. Beobachte mal wie es sich weiter verhält.
    Ok, hopefully it fixed that.
    For info: Some devices show a reboot when they are synced with MyDrive. If you interrupt the sync, many devices give up. Watch how it behaves further.
  • hevy
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited August 5
    Yes, that could be the case. I signed up for MyDrive on the device for the first time and since then this has happened.
  • hevy
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited August 5
    Another question: "Where do you buy the original replacement battery?" I bought one at "akku-wechsel". After 1 week, the navigation system would no longer switch on. Then I put in the original battery and it works again.
  • Lochfrass
     Superuser
    Wie gesagt. Wenn es wieder bockt dann gehe mal zu Menü/Einstellungen/MyDrive und dort auf Synchronisierung unterbrechen.
    Wenn du die Sync später wieder aufnehmen möchtest weil du deine "Meine Orte" mal wieder sichern möchtest, dann reicht es aus wenn du das Passwort wieder eingibst.
    Die Traffic Infos und Kamera Warnungen bleiben davon unberührt.
    As I said. If it bocks again then go to Menu/Settings/MyDrive and there to Interrupt Sync.
    If you want to resume the sync later because you want to save your "My Places" again, then it is sufficient if you enter the password again.
    The traffic info and camera warnings remain unaffected.
  • neha.pali
    neha.pali Staff, TomTom Staff Posts: 10 Staff
    Hi @hevy ,

For the reboot issue would advise you to perform the recovery reset on the device.
    Press the button > 4 seconds - TomTom Logo appears>Release the button> press it again and keep it pressed>Diagnostics screen should appear >release the button(black screen with white text appear)>it can be turned on again by a >4 seconds press to the button.

Refer this link also:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=SKOo8izV03M

For the battery replacement, please get in touch with TomTom customer care, they will help you with the original battery.

Regards,
    Neha