Version 3.6.9 rollout started

Jürgen
Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,486
Community Manager
We have started rolling out version 3.6.9. This is a phased rollout and we'll increase to 100% as soon as possible.
  • Route types that aren't relevant to lorries have been removed.
  • Other bug fixes and improvements

Comments

• knxrb
    knxrb Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Traveler
    edited August 12
    Any news on a fix for the voice audio crackling/distorting and forcing us to use the USA Samantha voice please?

I've been waiting over 2 months for a fix that I was told the team already knew about when I reported it...
  • frankieman
    frankieman Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    I hope that the synchronisation problems will be solved with this version. But I don't really believe that:

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1818669#Comment_1818669
  • rabero1985
    rabero1985 Registered Users Posts: 199
    Exalted Navigator
    Yesterday i renewed my yearly subscription.
    I see improvements, the routebar is now in AA. And so far stable, no problems with maps downloading, no crashes.
    Also the sound ouputs works fine now,and no conflict with music on bluetooth anymore , that's great.

The only thing i see come back is that i still must tap on the 'overview' symbol when i start a route to make the automatic zoom work(in the app, on AA it works fine)

I also see that if i tap on menu 'gas stations', i see an overview on the map with the prices,very handy. But can it be made possible to show this prices also on the map or in the routebar by the gas station symbol if you enabled to show them on your route and in driving mode?

So far , good job !
  • rabero1985
    rabero1985 Registered Users Posts: 199
    Exalted Navigator
    edited August 15
    I found some issue but i don't know it's a software
    bug or a map problem....

As you can see i made a new poi in may (VOC Neteland) and it was accepted in Mapshare.
    I find this in Amigo, but not in TTGN.
    I tried with Online search on/off and Online route calculation on/off in TT Services but it makes no difference.
    No results found.

See attachments

devkim5b4tw8.jpg
    6wa96xts9anw.jpg
    7lbx5d202jka.jpg
    4zzjb7uvyksj.jpg
    2kj6m0mx3des.png