Your account is temporarily locked for security reasons. Please try again later

Barrykam
Barrykam Registered Users Posts: 8
Apprentice Seeker
My account wasn't locked 5 minutes previous when I renewed my speed camera update.
I'm a truck driver, I literally stopped off at home for a couple of hours to do some admin before leaving again for another week and the only problems I encounter are with £$%£" TomTom.
I've renewed my speed camera app and now can't install it because Im locked out of my account, same with the device (Go Expert) itself, thats saying 'We are having trouble accessing TomTom services. Please try again later.
Any help at all please.

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,488
    Exalted Pioneer
    edited July 31
    try a new password without special characters
  • Barrykam
    Barrykam Registered Users Posts: 8
    Apprentice Seeker
    No special characters in my password however if a company like TomTom cannot handle people using special characters in a password then they really should go back to the drawing board. Much as they should do with the Go Expert - nothing but trouble since I purchased it to 'upgrade' from my previous 6250.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,513
    Revered Voyager
    @Barrykam

Normally, if your account is locked, it means you must have typed the wrong password several times.
    I don't know if Tomtom can unlock your account, I think to unlock it you will need to create a new account.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,035
    Superuser
    Hi @Barrykam

Look back here tomorrow to see what @VikramK has to say after he has reviewed your units settings and Logs on the TT servers.

Doug