TomTom GO Professional 6250 MAC address

MummyG
MummyG Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Traveler
edited July 27 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I am trying to connect my device into the wireless connection in my current accommodation but it is asking me for the MAC address of the device. I have tried holding in the power button as previous posts have suggested bu this never shows the device MAC address. Where can I find it?

Best Answer

• Lost_Soul
    Lost_Soul Registered Users Posts: 442
    Supreme Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    @MummyG

The sequence appears to have changed…… B)

What works ‘for me’ on My Go Camper is :) :

From the device being switched on normally, press the Power Button and “Hold”

The Device shuts down and starts to Reboot.

As soon as you see the words TomTom on the screen ‘Release’ the power button then immediately “Hold” again.

Wait for Drum Roll sound and then the words TomTom will disappear, only then ‘Release’ the Power Button.

The DOS type screen including the MAC address 'should' appear a few seconds later.

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,487
    Exalted Pioneer
    what text is there
    try reset factory
  • Lost_Soul
    Lost_Soul Registered Users Posts: 442
    Supreme Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    @MummyG

The sequence appears to have changed…… B)

What works ‘for me’ on My Go Camper is :) :

From the device being switched on normally, press the Power Button and “Hold”

The Device shuts down and starts to Reboot.

As soon as you see the words TomTom on the screen ‘Release’ the power button then immediately “Hold” again.

Wait for Drum Roll sound and then the words TomTom will disappear, only then ‘Release’ the Power Button.

The DOS type screen including the MAC address 'should' appear a few seconds later.
  • MummyG
    MummyG Registered Users Posts: 6
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you sooo much Lost_soul...it worked!!