Speed Camera installation.

Alex1972
Alex1972 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
My go essential 6" wifi came with 6 mo. free trial on speed cameras. At the ending of trial period I purchased the service and payed for a year. In my account it says active subscription, yet my tomtom did no activation. Could anyone please point me in the right direction? greetings Alexander.

Best Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,155
     Superuser
    edited July 24 Answer ✓
    Hi
    @Alex1972
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,604
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Alex1972 wrote: »
    My go essential 6" wifi came with 6 mo. free trial on speed cameras. At the ending of trial period I purchased the service and payed for a year. In my account it says active subscription, yet my tomtom did no activation. Could anyone please point me in the right direction? greetings Alexander.

It is that at the time of purchase you did not select the GO Essential account.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,307
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Alex1972
    The order for Speed Camera service has not been allocated to your TomTom account yet. Could you get in touch with our Customer Service team (along with the order details) to help you sort this out?

Thanks,
    Vikram.

Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,155
     Superuser
    edited July 24 Answer ✓
    Hi
    @Alex1972
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,604
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Alex1972 wrote: »

It is that at the time of purchase you did not select the GO Essential account.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,307
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Alex1972
    The order for Speed Camera service has not been allocated to your TomTom account yet. Could you get in touch with our Customer Service team (along with the order details) to help you sort this out?

Thanks,
    Vikram.
  • Alex1972
    Alex1972 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks, all your replies weer helpful. I have found the live chat on tomtoms website. Two minutes was all it took to resolve this issue. Thanks and greetings.
    Alexander.