Payments I don't know

RenatoCalò
RenatoCalò Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
edited July 24 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Good morning. I have just bought a GO ESSENTIAL 6" with the Europe map installed in it. I don't need any other map. Could anybody please tell me if there is any fee or payments, of which I am not aware, that must be paid, in order for me to be able to utilize this TomTom? Thank you very much and best regards.
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,611
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

You get a 6-month free trial of the speed camera service
    The next costs to be expected are the renewal of the speed camera subscription.
  • RenatoCalò
    New Seeker
    Hello Willy, thank you very much for your kind answer.
    Could you please tell me what the “speed camera” is? I suppose it is related with the speed detectors, to which I didn’t subscribe.
    Forgive my stupidity, but this is my first navigation device and I am not interested in speed alarm, traffic or anything else but only the route I personally draw by TomTom My Drive. Therefore could you teach me what shall I do, to keep forever my European routes I saved in the unit, without spending any money. Looking forward to hearing from you, all the best.
  • MyNameAllreadyExists
    MyNameAllreadyExists Registered Users Posts: 141
    Exalted Navigator
    Answer ✓
    As per @RenatoCalò See:https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/navigation/car-gps-sat-nav/go-essentialspeed camera” is? I suppose it is related with the speed detectors" Yes. As you can see subscription is only required for the speed camera alert.

ks8uvpaof93p.png
  • RenatoCalò
    New Seeker
    Thank you very much. So if I do not use the Camera Speed and I don't buy any other map, there will be nothing to pay, as I use the TomTom Go Essential. Is it correct?
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,611
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Yes that is correct.
  • RenatoCalò
    New Seeker
    Thank you very much and very best regards.